Rhode Island Criminal Defense Attorney
If you've been arrested on a criminal charge in Rhode Island, you need the right criminal defense attorney. Contact us today to learn how we can help.
No matter what criminal charge you are facing, having the right lawyer can make all the difference in regard to the outcome of your case. As your attorney, Kensley will fight to keep you out of jail or help you avoid a conviction on your record. Our legal team promises to do everything we can to minimize the consequences an arrest will have and work to protect your future.
The Law Offices of Kensley R. Barrett represents persons accused of crimes throughout Rhode Island. Trial lawyer, Kensley R. Barrett, brings years of experience in criminal defense. He knows what's at stake for you and your family. You can count on our legal team for strategic and vigorous representation.
We Get Results Because We Prepare for Trial
While some criminal law attorneys shy away from court room trials, it is Kensley's philosophy that it's best to be prepared for all possible outcomes. You have every right to check the trial credentials of the attorney you hire. In his years as a criminal defense attorney, Kensley has defended clients in a variety of different cases. He prepares every case for the potential to go to trial so he is capable of handling any situation he encounters. His diligence, skill, and courtroom reputation have consistently achieved favorable outcomes for his clients, including:
- Dismissals for clients in weapons charges, domestic violence, disorderly conduct, theft/larceny, DUI, and many other cases
- Highly favorable plea bargains in District and Superior Court
- Suppression of evidence in major drug cases where clients' Fourth Amendment rights were violated by police
- Dismissals and reduced charges in numerous DUI cases in Rhode Island
- Bail reductions on felony cases
- Judicial release in numerous cases
- Alternative sentences such as home arrest, drug treatment, or community corrections
Most cases are resolved before they get to a jury, but you will get better results with a lawyer who is prepared and willing to go to trial. The Marin and Barrett Law Firm will not allow the government to bluff or bully you into compromising your rights.
We Protect Your Rights and Take Your Case Seriously
Our criminal defense practice handles all criminal charges, from serious felony crimes to misdemeanors and juvenile offenses. As our client, you can expect:
- Highly competent representation at all stages of your case
- Prompt response to phone calls and 24-hour availability for urgent situations
- Honest legal counsel to make informed decisions
- Aggressive protection of your constitutional rights
- Fair legal fees without padding or surprises
Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyer Fighting for You
Our law offices offer criminal defense for a variety of charges, including, but not limited to: DUIs, weapons charges, sex offenses, theft, drugs, domestic violence, disorderly conduct, and white collar offenses. Kensley's diverse set of experience in the legal world sets him apart from other lawyers. His experience, attention to details, and aggressive will to defend his clients has helped him win hundred of criminal defense cases. Contact our office today to get a winning legal time on your side.
Please call our office for a free consultation for any criminal charges. Call 401-228-8271 or contact us online.